Posted by Lady Fab
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 (100%) Whole Wheat Buns
- Sliced Onions
- Favorite Condiments (Ketchup,Mustard,Mayo etc.)
1. Oil & Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chopped garlic, ground turkey, dijon mustard, onion soup mix and bread crumbs, to a large mixing bowl. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Divide the turkey mixture into 4 equal-sized balls and flatten them into patties. Lightly season each patty with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
3. Place patties in pre-heated skillet. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes per side (the last minute of cook time place 2 slices of cheese on each patty). Transfer the burgers to the buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, sliced onions, pickles and favorite condiments.
4. Serve with accompliment (i.e. fries, tater tots, chips, salad etc.) & ENJOY!
Posted by Lady Fab
4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup of Mayo
1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
4 Tablespoons of Italian Bread Crumbs
1 Package of Italian Salad Dressing Seasoning Mix
1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
1/8 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
In a small bowl combine Italian Salad Dressing Mix, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Lightly season each chicken breast with a little of the spice rub and place on a greased baking sheet. In another small bowl combine parmesan cheese and mayo. Spread a dollop of the mayo mixture on each chicken breast. Sprinkle a tablespoon of Italian Bread Crumbs on each chicken breast.
Bake for 30 -40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Let stand for 5 mins. Eat & enjoy!