Fudge Brownie Pie
So you may ask, What is this recipe that I see on the screen? It’s Something Rich! Something Chocolatey! Something Oh So Divine! Yes! It is none other than “The Fudge Brownie Pie.” This is definitely a must if you love Chocolate like we do. So go ahead and get that tall, ice cold glass of milk ready. Cause this recipe is about to put you in a straight sugar shock.
Recipe & Photo Courtesy of The English Kitchen
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup caster/bakers sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 handfuls of mini marshmallows
for the frosting:
- 1/4 butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. Butter a 9 inch flan pan with a removable bottom. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat together the butter, eggs and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir in the toasted nuts. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake on a middle shelf of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows on top and return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows. Remove from the oven and carefully spread the chocolate frosting over top.
- To make the chocolate frosting mix all ingredients together in a bowl, beating with an electric whisk until smooth and thick. Spread on the hot marshmallows.
- Let cool completely. Cut into wedges to serve.
Posted on April 17, 2013, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged dessert, food, Fudge Brownie Pie, recipe, sugar fairy bake shoppe, The English Kitchen, The Rays Of Sunshine. Bookmark the permalink. 14 Comments.