Monthly Archives: July 2013
Naturally Curly Hair Growth Chart
Are you frustrated about how slow your hair is growing, or want it to grow faster? Well I stumbled upon a hair growth chart put together by NaturallyCurly.Com This chart is a handy and infographic to help you figure out what’s normal as well as tips for helping your hair grow.
DIY Monday: Homemade Chocolate Frosty
Question: Have you ever had a frosty from Wendy’s?
If you answered yes then you know that on a HOT summer day there is nothing better than this chocolaty treat. It’s Rich, Creamy and Oh So Dreamy! So when I ran across this copy cat recipe I was like, SCORE! So go ahead, INDULGE a little! It’s inexpensive, delicious, and you will score “The Coolest Mom EVER!” points! Besides you deserve it.
P.S. Don’t let the summer pass you by without giving this recipe a try.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 1 (7 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whisk together the milk, chocolate syrup, and condensed milk, and refrigerate until chilled, at least one hour. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream and vanilla until soft peaks just begin to form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Turn on ice cream maker. Pour the chocolate milk mixture into the already running bowl of the ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers instructions (about 15 – 20 minutes). Once the ice cream is thick, turn the maker off, remove the paddle, and fold in the chilled whipped cream until it is completely incorporated.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a covered, freezer-safe container and freeze. (If freezing, let ice cream soften a few minutes before serving; you want it to be the consistency of a milkshake.)