Monthly Archives: March 2015
I LOVE CANDLES! But most of all I LOVE Bath & Body Works Candles. No other candles compare; Seriously, They are truly my absolute fave! I think I have become more like obsessed with them over the years. I literally have one in every room. House smells like Heaven! But after the sweet smelling aroma has burnt out I often wondered what can I possibly do with all these empty vessels. They’re to pretty to just throw away. And as luck would have it I found some great re-purpose ideas on my favorite social media sites that I just had to share with you. Happy DIY’ing!
I refer to this dish as the “Get Yo Man Chicken”. Simply because my Sweetie has been loving on the dish ever since the first time I made it for him. I have truly made this recipe so many times, I can actually fix it with my eyes closed. It’s truly a Porter House staple. #SoGood
White and/or Dark Chicken
Chopped Parsley (optional)
1. Preheat oven at 350
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry
3. Generously seasoning chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and adobo seasoning.
4. Place seasoned chicken in baking dish and place a small pat of butter on top of each piece of chicken.
5. Place chicken in pre-heated oven and cook uncovered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until juices run clear.
6. When chicken is fully cooked, take out of the oven and let it set for 5 mins.
7. Sprinkle chicken with chopped parsley (optional). Serve with your favorite side dish and Enjoy!