Porter House Baked Chicken
I refer to this dish as the “Get Yo Man Chicken”. Simply because my Sweetie has been loving on the dish ever since the first time I made it for him. I have truly made this recipe so many times, I can actually fix it with my eyes closed. It’s truly a Porter House staple. #SoGood
White and/or Dark Chicken
Chopped Parsley (optional)
1. Preheat oven at 350
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry
3. Generously seasoning chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and adobo seasoning.
4. Place seasoned chicken in baking dish and place a small pat of butter on top of each piece of chicken.
5. Place chicken in pre-heated oven and cook uncovered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until juices run clear.
6. When chicken is fully cooked, take out of the oven and let it set for 5 mins.
7. Sprinkle chicken with chopped parsley (optional). Serve with your favorite side dish and Enjoy!