Posted by Lady Fab
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 (100%) Whole Wheat Buns
- Sliced Onions
- Favorite Condiments (Ketchup,Mustard,Mayo etc.)
1. Oil & Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chopped garlic, ground turkey, dijon mustard, onion soup mix and bread crumbs, to a large mixing bowl. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Divide the turkey mixture into 4 equal-sized balls and flatten them into patties. Lightly season each patty with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
3. Place patties in pre-heated skillet. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes per side (the last minute of cook time place 2 slices of cheese on each patty). Transfer the burgers to the buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, sliced onions, pickles and favorite condiments.
4. Serve with accompliment (i.e. fries, tater tots, chips, salad etc.) & ENJOY!