Porter House Turkey Burger
Posted by Lady Fab
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 (100%) Whole Wheat Buns
- Sliced Onions
- Favorite Condiments (Ketchup,Mustard,Mayo etc.)
1. Oil & Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chopped garlic, ground turkey, dijon mustard, onion soup mix and bread crumbs, to a large mixing bowl. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Divide the turkey mixture into 4 equal-sized balls and flatten them into patties. Lightly season each patty with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
3. Place patties in pre-heated skillet. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes per side (the last minute of cook time place 2 slices of cheese on each patty). Transfer the burgers to the buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, sliced onions, pickles and favorite condiments.
4. Serve with accompliment (i.e. fries, tater tots, chips, salad etc.) & ENJOY!
About Lady FabHello & Welcome to My Life In The FAB Lane! First and foremost my name is Tameca D. Jones; FABulously known as Lady Fab. I am from the sunny state of Florida but was born and raised in Alabama. With a new vision and outlook on life … I have discovered the true meaning of being FREE and loving & accepting the person that God has made me to be … so much so that I have decided to document my life through blog. So buckle your seatbealts & come along for ride, as I take you into a glimpse of what it is really like Being Lady Fab. Love You Much & Always remember a Lady should always be two things … Classy and FABULOUS! ~ Lady Fab
Posted on August 14, 2012, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged burger, dijon mustard, dinner, entree, food, ground turkey, Italian bread crumbs, lipton onion soup mix, lunch, Pollo Vegetarian, recipe, the porter house grille. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.