- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 package McCormick Mild Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 (26 – 28 ounce) can of Rotel diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (26 – 28 ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can seasoned black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mild chili beans, undrained
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
- Toppings (Fritos, shredded cheese, chopped onions and sour cream)
1. Season ground meat with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Brown meat in large pot on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Return drained meat back to pot and add chili seasoning. Stir to coat meat evenly.
2. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with assorted toppings.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Three 14-ounce cans chicken broth
- 4 cups half-and-half
- One 10.75-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup prepared salsa, mild or spicy
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled, drained and shredded
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- One 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- One 1.27-ounce packet fajita seasoning
- One 16-ounce bag tortilla chips
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack, grated
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and the onion and saute until softened, 5 minutes. Add the flour and stir well, cooking for 1 minute more. Add the broth and the half-and-half. Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and fajita seasoning. Continue to simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Crumble the tortilla chips into individual bowls and top with a ladle of soup. Sprinkle each serving with cheese and add a dollop of sour cream.
3. Serve & Enjoy!
Recipe Adapted From: Trisha Yearwood Southern Kitchen
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 pkt. taco seasoning (chicken or beef)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- taco shells
- taco fixin’s (lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, ranch dressing, etc.)
1. Heat a skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken & warm it for a few minutes. Sprinkle on the dry taco seasoning. Do not add any water! Heat for 5-7 minutes until heated thoroughly & seasoning is stuck to the chicken.
2. Add Ranch dressing and heat for an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve in taco shells with all the fixin’s you love & ENJOY!
Recipe & Photo Credit is courtesy of http://www.pedersenfood.blogspot.com