Chicken Ranch Tacos
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 pkt. taco seasoning (chicken or beef)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- taco shells
- taco fixin’s (lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, ranch dressing, etc.)
1. Heat a skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken & warm it for a few minutes. Sprinkle on the dry taco seasoning. Do not add any water! Heat for 5-7 minutes until heated thoroughly & seasoning is stuck to the chicken.
2. Add Ranch dressing and heat for an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve in taco shells with all the fixin’s you love & ENJOY!
Recipe & Photo Credit is courtesy of http://www.pedersenfood.blogspot.com
Posted on October 26, 2012, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged chicken, dinner, food, lunch, Mexican, Pollo Vegetarian, recipe, tacos, Tex-Mex, the porter house grill. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Look delicious! 🙂
Pingback: Chicken Ranch Tacos « frognc1blog