Porter House Frito Chili Pie
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 package McCormick Mild Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 (26 – 28 ounce) can of Rotel diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (26 – 28 ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can seasoned black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mild chili beans, undrained
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
- Toppings (Fritos, shredded cheese, chopped onions and sour cream)
1. Season ground meat with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Brown meat in large pot on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Return drained meat back to pot and add chili seasoning. Stir to coat meat evenly.
2. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with assorted toppings.
Posted on November 2, 2012, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged Chili, dinner, food, Frito Chili Pie, lunch, Pollo Vegetarian, recipe, Tex-Mex, the porter house grille. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Reblogged this on lovelyseasonscomeandgo.
Pingback: Spanish Meat Pie | familyrecipebooks