Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Pops
Me love myself some popsicles. And with the warm weather upon us I am all in! So today I have a new recipe that I came across that I sooo had to share. RASPBERY LEMONADE YOGURT POPS, WHAT! Hope your taste buds are ready. Cause they are in for a cool, refreshing treat.
Recipe & Photo is courtesy of The Slow Roasted Italian
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest (zest of one lemon)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons juiced)
- 1 ½ cups plain yogurt
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, cleaned (large ones cut in half)
- Evenly distribute raspberries between ice pop molds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine lemon zest and sugar. Smash lemon zest with a fork until all sugar is coated in lemon. Add lemon juice and yogurt. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into molds. Cover with aluminum foil and add sticks. Freeze for 4-24 hours.
- Eat & Enjoy!!!