Lemonade Icebox Pie
This recipe is easy as pie. No Really! It’s just that simple. 6 ingredients & no fuss. Now hard can that be? So get yo’ appetite ready. It’s time to tickle those taste buds. Cause the warm weather is here to stay! #HelloLover
Recipe & Photo Courtesy of Taste Of Home
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- lemon slices, for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set.