This dish was brought to a potluck and I loved it so much you know what I did. Asked for the recipe of course. Who knew that just five ingredients could make a FAB dessert. And its NO BAKE; I’m All In. It’s just perfect for the chocolate lover in me and you too!
- 1 box of honey graham crackers
- 2 small packages of Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; fold in whipped topping until mixture thickens.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover to chill overnight. Serve the next day & Enjoy!
I remember the first time I had this dessert. I LOVED it then & I LOVE it even more today. Its cool, refreshing and not overly sweet. Just perfect for a hot summer’s day. It’s even better the next day; if by chance there are any leftovers. Truly a family favorite here in the Porter House.
2 cups of grahams crackers, crushed
6 tablespoons of sugar
6 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 – 8 oz of cream cheese, soften
1 – 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1 – 20 oz can of crushed pineapple, drained
1 – 8 oz container of cool whip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press mixture onto bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake for 10 min.
In a large bowl, beat soften cream cheese and sweetened condense milk until smooth. Next mix in the drained crushed pineapple. Now fold in the cool whip. Spoon pineapple mixture over graham cracker crust once it has completely cooled. Garnish mixture with a few graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top. Refrigerate overnight. Serve the next day and enjoy!