This dish was brought to a potluck and I loved it so much you know what I did. Asked for the recipe of course. Who knew that just five ingredients could make a FAB dessert. And its NO BAKE; I’m All In. It’s just perfect for the chocolate lover in me and you too!
- 1 box of honey graham crackers
- 2 small packages of Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; fold in whipped topping until mixture thickens.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover to chill overnight. Serve the next day & Enjoy!