Posted by Lady Fab
- 9×13 pan of brownies, baked and cooled
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 & 1/4 cups m&m’s
1. With an electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the sugars, and continue creaming until light and fluffy, about 1 minute more. Add the milk and vanilla, and mix until smooth. Add the flour, and continue to mix at low speed until fully combined. Stir in the m&m’s.
2. Spoon the cookie dough onto the cooled brownies and spread gently into an even layer. Slice into squares, and prepare for your life to change.
Source: Confessions of a Cookbook Queen