Porter House Tuna Salad
This is it, folks, a simple, traditional, classic tuna salad. Nothing fancy, nothing exotic. Just everyday ingredients transformed into something that is Just Plain Good!
- 2 cans of solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- ground pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
1. Combine all ingredients except mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise in increments, until the chicken salad reaches the desired consistency: rich, but not too creamy. Add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and sugar to taste.
2. Serve with crackers, or on soft rolls or whole wheat toast.
Posted on August 23, 2012, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged dinner, eggs, food, lunch, mayonnaise, onion, Pesca Vegetarian, recipe, snack, sweet pickle relish, the porter house grille, tuna. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.