This is it, folks, a simple, traditional, classic tuna salad. Nothing fancy, nothing exotic. Just everyday ingredients transformed into something that is Just Plain Good!
- 2 cans of solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- ground pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
1. Combine all ingredients except mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise in increments, until the chicken salad reaches the desired consistency: rich, but not too creamy. Add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and sugar to taste.
2. Serve with crackers, or on soft rolls or whole wheat toast.