Who loves a big cup of cocoa on a cold winter’s day? I sure do. But then there are those times when only a frothy, cold, chocolaty beverage will do. And that is exactly what this recipe is; Pure Nuetella Bliss and the best part of all it is SUPER easy to make & very affordable too. So say buh-bye to those overpriced ones at the coffee house and become your very own barista today!
- 4 oz milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup Nutella spread
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet hot chocolate mix
- 1½ cup coconut milk, divided (can use other kinds of milk)
- 3-4 cups ice (may need more or less)
- whip cream (garnish)
- sugar (optional)
- In a double boiler add milk chocolate chips and stir occasionally until melted.
- Stir in Nutella until combined.
- Stir in hot chocolate mix
- Stir in ½ cup coconut milk until incorporated.
- Remove from heat and let chocolate cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, add the remaining 1 cup coconut milk, chocolate mixture, and ice.
- Blend until ice is completely crushed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with whip cream and mini chocolate chips.
- Add a straw, serve & enjoy!