Posted by Lady Fab
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Oats (regular or quick)
- 1 Cup Miniature Plain M&Ms
- 1 Cup Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well. Next fold in oats, m&ms and chocolate chips.
2. Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks or your favorite dippers.