15 Easy One-Pot Recipes for Date Night
Work. Meetings. Appointments. Playing Taxi Cab. Taking the kids to soccer practice. Helping with Homework. Choir Practice. The list just goes on and on. And after all that who has time for some quiet alone time with your spouse or significant other? Let alone stand over a hot stove and cook a gourmet meal. But don’t fret; Sunshine is here to save the day or night in this case. I’ve discovered 15 Easy One-Pot Recipes that you can re-create together for a special date night in. So light some candles, turn on some slow jams and open up a bottle of your favorite wine. It’s time to unplug and connect with some good food & adult conversation!
1. Baked Chicken with Tomatoes & Garlic: Get the recipe on Brooklyn Supper
2. Skillet Chicken & Zucchini Parmesan: Get the recipe on Simple Bites
3. Potato, Kale & White Bean Hash: Get the recipe on Beard & Bonnet
4. Creamy Baked Millet w/ Butternut Squash: Get the recipe on Autumn Makes And Does
5. Barbeque Shrimp – New Orleans Style: Get the recipe on Wonky Wonderful
6. Mushroom Skillet Lasagna: Get the recipe on Savory Simple
7. Crispy Chicken Legs and Brussels Sprouts: Get the recipe on So Let’s Hang Out!
8. Saffron Shakshouka: Get the recipe on Brooklyn Supper
9. Spicy roast chicken with Carrots, Olives & Lemon: Get the recipe on The Crumb Blog
10. Slow Cooker Tuscan Tortellini Soup: Get the recipe on Nosh & Nourish
11. Sriracha Lime Chicken Skillet: Get the recipe on Running To The Kitchen
12. Chicken & Eggplant Sauté: Get the recipe on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
13. Skillet Spaghetti: Get the recipe on Julie’s Eats & Treats
14. Thai Basil Cashew Chicken Skillet: Get the recipe on Running To The Kitchen
15. Saucy Chicken: Get the recipe on Diethood
Photo Credits: Simple Bites, Wonky Wonderful & Nosh and Nourish
Posted on February 20, 2015, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged date night, dinner, easy one pot dinners, Pesca Vegetarian, Pollo Vegetarian, recipes, Song of Solomon 3:4, The Rays Of Sunshine, vegetarian. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Thanks for sharing!
An absolute delicious dinner entree!!