- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter and put and place in a baking pan. Set Aside.
- In a medium bowl cut the sour cream into the Bisquick. Then add the 7-up. Mix until well incorporated. *Note – Dough will be very tender. Makes for very yummy biscuits
- Put down a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle some additional baking mix on your working surface. Flour your hands and shape the dough into a 9 inch square; 1 inch thick.
- Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 9 squares. *Note – Flour your cutting utensil after each cut.
- Place the biscuits into the baking pan on top of the melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let biscuits rest for about 5 minutes before serving.