Porter House Cherry Limeade
One of my favorite all time drinks is the Cherry Limeade with No Ice from Sonic. I mean what could be better than sipping on this while enjoying the endless sunny days here in the great state of Florida? This concoction is cool and refreshing. Guaranteed to tickle the taste buds with its limey-sweet flavor. Not to forget it will help to cool you off as well. Its just like having a Sonic drive thru in your kitchen. Ahhh refreshing!
- 1 (2-liter bottle) lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with juice
- Thin lime slices
- crushed ice, optional
1. Chill all ingredients before mixing.
2. When cold, combine the lemon-lime soda, lime juice, sugar, cherries with their juice and lime slices in a large pitcher and stir.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Serve over crushed ice (optional). Garnish with some extra cherries and limes in each serving.