We barely, more like hardly ever fry things in the Porter house. So when we fill the need to indulge our main go-to is pan-fried or oven-fried. And today I have for you a yummy, tasty and might I add juicy pork chop recipe that will blow your mind. Try it today and you’ll see what I mean.
- 4 pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion pwder
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix or Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Pour butter into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together egg, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix/Italian bread crumbs and place in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear.
- Serve with your favorite side & Enjoy