Tried, Tasted & True. These ribs are down right delicious, tender and fall off the bone. Talk about “Slap Yo’ Momma” good.
*Disclaimer* I would totally not advise that you slap yo’ momma. Unless you want to be in the hospital or for the most part, DEAD!
Now back to the subject at hand, RIBS! You must, I say you must try this recipe. Especially if you love ribs. It is foolproof and so easy to make. You will be soooo glad that you did. #YummyInMyTummy
- 2 racks baby back rib
- Favorite seasonings or dry rub
- Favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Remove membrane from the back of the slab of ribs
- Season your ribs with Dale’s marinade, your favorite rib rub, grill seasoning, or simply salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, meat side down, in baking dishes.
- Cover the baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- If you are using small baby back ribs, take out after 3.5 hours. If you are using regular baby back or St. Louis style ribs, then take out after 4 hours.
- Drain off the drippings. Flip the ribs over using two spatulas (and an extra set of hands if you have them) so the meat side is up. Be careful, as they may be so tender they fall apart.
- Put a layer of BBQ sauce on the ribs and return to the oven uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve them up with a side of potato salad and some baked beans