I remember when I first introduced myself to Nutella. I was like, “Where have you been all my life?” And now I have discovered they have a nutella popsicle recipe. Oh My Goodness! I just died and went to Heaven.
Recipe & Photo is courtesy of Divas Can Cook
- ½ cup Nutella
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup soy milk
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix until creamy.
- Pour into popsicles molds.
- Freeze overnight.
- Run molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles.