Okay all week I have been telling my husband I want Popsicles. But that’s no surprise I Love Them. Popsicles, Popsicles, Popsicles. Oooo, I just thought about the bomb pops from the ice cream truck. Mmmmm 🙂 I WANT A POPSICLE! OK focus Tameca. Now back to the post, this is a cool refreshing kiwi fruit pop. A perfect snack on a Hot Summer Day!
Recipe & Photo is courtesy of Divas Can Cook
- 4 ripe kiwi
- 1½ cups pineapple juice, naturally sweetened
- ½ teaspoon sugar *optional* (you could also use honey, agave or more pineapple juice to make it sweeter naturally)
- Carefully slice the kiwi in half and spoon out the flesh.
- Place the kiwi into a food processor.
- Pour in pineapple juice.
- Blend on low speed for a few seconds. Be careful not to over blend to avoid the seeds breaking or it will produce a bitter taste.
- Give it a taste. You may add a little sugar, honey or agave to sweeten.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Run the popsicle mold under warm water to remove the frozen popsicles.