My Sweetie loves himself some ice cream. And one of his favorites is the classic ice cream sandwich. This recipe takes the old and transforms it into something new. How can you go wrong with Nutella, caramel, chocolate, ice cream & candy? Mmmm!
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (13 ounce) jar of Nutella
- 1 carton (12 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 8 mini Milky Way, chopped
- 8 mini Snickers, chopped
1. Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish.
2. Spread layer of Nutella; then caramel. Next spread the whipped topping.
3. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars.
4. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares.
5. Eat & Enjoy!