I am so happy to announce to you that “I’ve Made The Cut” … My article Southern Pimento Cheese has been published in this week’s issue of Blog Book Magazine. BBOOKS, is a weekly E-Zine that started in Aug, 2012. It is focused on non-fiction and original content from the blogs.
- To channelize information from blogs.
- To promote bloggers.
- To bridge the gap between printed mass media and blogs.
- To provide a medium for easy and quick read to good posts on blogger, wordpress, tumblr etc at one place.
- To build a platform where readers could interact and vote for the authors.
This weeks publication is about “Continental Foods” and out of 20 blogger entries I was selected along with 5 others to be spotlighted in this week’s issue. To check out this week’s publication and to vote for my article as this weeks “Favorite Article” visit: http://bbookmagazine.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/continental-food-published/
To all my family, friends & followers I want to personally “Thank You” for making The Rays Of Sunshine a dream come true. It’s amazing to leave doing something you LOVE and go to doing something that you LOVE. If that at all makes any sense to you. LOL.
This opportunity to be showcased for what I absolutely love doing is truly a blessing. BBOOKS, you had me at “Congratulations” & I Thank You for this opportunity again. Even though The Rays Of Sunshine may be 2 months young; I whole-heartedly believe & boldly confess that this is just the beginning of “The Best Is Yet To Come!”
Love You Much & Be Bless, Tameca
Well a month has come and gone since my first blog entry. And guess what? I’VE BEEN NOMINATED for the “Inspiring Blogger Award.” YAY ME! I am truly touched by the honor and I would like to send a very big THANK YOU to Yummyfoodmadeeasy for the nomination. You have made my day and I know that this is the first of many more awards to come.
As for the other award nominations, the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
7 More Things About Me:
1. My favorite season is FALL
2. Cooking & Baking is my passion
3. Purple is my favorite color
4. My favorite restaurant is The Cheesecake Factory
5. My dream vacation is to cruise the Hawaiian Islands
6. I rep #TeamNatural
7. I’m married to the most wonderful man in the world!
Following are the 15 Blogs I nominate:
5. O’nugas hair
9. Simply Feli
11. Alicia James
15. socially fit