Ranch Chicken & Bacon Pasta Salad
I know some may look at me crazy when I say this but it is true; I am not a fan of Ranch Dressing. My only exception is this pasta salad. I don’t know what it is but I just can’t get enough of it. I make this recipe all the time. Which I must admit in the beginning I would buy the box kind. But why should you when It’s really so simple and easy pea-sy to make from scratch. I mean the mayo/ranch combo mixed with the chicken and bacon is a surefire winner no matter what else you put with it. Sometimes I kick it up a notch and add pepperoni. So go ahead. Experiment and have fun! Besides who knows you better than you?
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups Peas & Carrots
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded or diced
- 8 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice, cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Ranch dressing. Add the veggies, cooked chicken and bacon. Stir to combine.
2. Add the chilled pasta and toss to coat. Stir in the shredded cheese. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve Immediately or if you like it on the cold side; chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Posted on August 13, 2012, in Lady Fab Cooks and tagged boneless skinless chicken, dinner, food, pasta salad, Pollo Vegetarian, Ranch Dressing, recipe, the porter house grille, turkey bacon. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.